TTORA Forum banner

81 - 100 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
So i put a temp tag on the beast and took it for a spin last night. I only went around the block the shaking scrard the shit out of me. Got it up to about 20 and couldn't hardley keep it pointed sraight. Pete assured me it it was just flat spots in the tires. I am now rethinking wether it is worth even plate it now no more than I was planning to drive it on road.:dunno:

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
alot of it is most likely the tires.......they are picky bastards especially when they are about worn out.

you can't get a historic plate like Jed got??

it also looks like in the pic they have been custom grooved........if that is so then what you describe is exactly what will happen. When I cut my 33's they work 100x better off road and 100x worse on road

·
Mr. President
1,254 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yep but I'm not wheeling this truck it is a mall crawler:rofl:

I understand, I wouldn't want to scratch that paint either.;)

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
meeting the guy that bought my rear axle down outside Columbus after work he is buying the front diff and and compressor. Then all the mojor parts from my Taco will be gone

·
Registered
204 Posts
You can thank t4r.org for that lol. When he made his brag thread about the rear axle a lot of people told him that he missed out by not picking up that diff too.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ah, I forgot they’re 16.5s. They only 16.5 they make in the LTB is the 47… you could run those! Who cares about losing your crawl ratio and breaking axles…. That stuff is overrated anyway! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Why do I get the feeling I will never live that down? Friday marks the 1 year anniversary of Magic Steps....
you won't dude now matter how shiity the day is remebering that face plant:rofl::rofl::rofl:

81 - 100 of 126 Posts