TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am wondering who I could call to look for a used spindle for my truck.

Based upon the "preferred vendors" thread, I called this place but they didn't have one in stock. Nice folks though.

Baileys Truck & Auto Parts
Pocatello, Idaho
208-232-6918

I am limited with my choices down here in the swamps of Louisiana in terms of salavage places and good mechanics. Specifically, I ordered all new parts for my wheel assembly (spacers, bearing, snap ring, oil seals, ect.), had an automotive machine shop press in the parts, and the bastard failed less than a month later. Grrrrrr...

Look, I grew up on the West Coast where you could easily find someone who was good at what they do and would stand behind what their work. I moved to the Deep South a few years ago and unforunately I have to admit that shady ass :saw: work and mechanical incompentence is more prevalent here than one can imagine. :xbarf: ROOOOAAARRR!!! (that goes for construction, cars, boats... whatever needs service or repair)

Okay, I'll quit bitching now.

Thanks for all your help!

-Kenati

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Also Yota Yard has a good selection of Toyota specific parts.

www.yotayard.com

·
Registered
773 Posts
car-part.com and cal-mini rock. Troy at Cal-Mini went out of his way to find a wire harness connector for my T-Case. He then sent it to me for free. He wouldn't even let me pay him for shipping. He just told me not to tell anyone.. What can I say? I can't hold up my end of that deal. Cal mini is awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts