TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya, I'll prabably head out there around 1PM and then clean for a bit and then wheel. I wouldn't mind staying the night, but got to have at least one othre person to come. Have you been to this spot before Jim?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
hmmmm...I'm gonna try to make it but its pretty close to the baja 500 so i might just have to save my $$$ for pacificos

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hmmmm...I'm gonna try to make it but its pretty close to the baja 500 so i might just have to save my $$$ for pacificos
I'll provide food and cheap beer hows that? All you got to do is burn about 10 gallons of 3.50$ a gallon gas :eek:

·
Registered
152 Posts
The only run I have done near the 8 is...

Corral Canyon.

It would prolly be a day trip for me.

I may have a new large caliber projectile launcher by then...

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
I'll provide food and cheap beer hows that? All you got to do is burn about 10 gallons of 3.50$ a gallon gas :eek:
hmmmm...gas wil be 4$ by then..
:p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Corral Canyon.

It would prolly be a day trip for me.

I may have a new large caliber projectile launcher by then...
what kind of large caliber projectile launcher?

I'm gonna bring my new dirt bike out there and some small caliber projectile launchers...

·
Registered
152 Posts
Kimber 45 Tactical...

And a bunch of fun reactive targets...

And maybe speed leather and shot timer...

Don't know if the truck will be ready, though...

·
Registered
14 Posts
alright, im gonna take a head count on yotatech after this coming weekend. Hopefully you can make it Jim.

What about you Mike? Should be not as hot out there in the evening if you want to camp with me briana, and bryan who you met before. Im gonna bring the yamaha out there so I can at least ride it offroad once before summer is over. I sold my taco and found a 4x model with a few extra miles on it so I can haul the bike around.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
nice, 2 4wd yotas!

I'm a definate maybe for this one brad...I just dont know with my money situation and the work i need to do on my apartment so it can be summer rented and all that shit.
Mike

·
Registered
14 Posts
I hear ya. I just don't understand how you rather stay at the beach this time of the year than go to the desert with us:p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice, 2 4wd yotas!

I'm a definate maybe for this one brad...I just dont know with my money situation and the work i need to do on my apartment so it can be summer rented and all that shit.
Mike
Mike, how about you suck it up and come dude. Get your shit together and bring your bike, there are some trails that should be cool for 2 wheels. And I've got the usual crew coming camping with me. I've got a 5 gallon keg of sierra and Juan will have lots of experimental meat :xpimp: :xbeer3:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts