TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Plz becarefull when ur riding the dunes.. here's an accident that happend on one

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
spacewrangler said:
freakin' idots. .....it was damn near a head on collision. ..and they were in plain sight of each other.
yea its strange how they couldnt avoid each other!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
thats y i go where i'm the only idiot out driven around.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I wish there was a dune 1/4 that size I could play on.

Hell, I wish there was a dune 1/16 that size I could play on.

Shit, I wish there was a dune a foot tall I could play on.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
I think the guy going uphill deserves an ass kicking. I love how all the people on the hill start flowing down like ants! Stampede!!! lol

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wonder what the common courtesy is on the dunes like that. I would imagine that you let a truck go up the hill and come back down before a second truck goes up. In which case the driver going up should feel like an asshole.

·
Registered
137 Posts
They do those climbs in Kuwait and the UAE (I'm sure they do it in other Middle East countries too but I've never been to them)- the dunes are generally very steep and the sand is really soft so the trucks wander a bit (especialy considering the horsepower some of them are pushing). Usually they wait on the guy coming up to clear before heading down as they know he's struggling to keep it pointed straight.

Of course you should see the way they drive anyways- all over the road at speeds for crawling to well over 150mph. :eek: Insha'Allah- it's all God's will.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GOT COPE? said:
I think the guy going uphill deserves an ass kicking. I love how all the people on the hill start flowing down like ants! Stampede!!! lol
LOOOOOOOOOOOL i was thinkin of that!! but it shows how much they care about each other :p LoooL

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Buddhadog said:
They do those climbs in Kuwait and the UAE (I'm sure they do it in other Middle East countries too but I've never been to them)- the dunes are generally very steep and the sand is really soft so the trucks wander a bit (especialy considering the horsepower some of them are pushing). Usually they wait on the guy coming up to clear before heading down as they know he's struggling to keep it pointed straight.

Of course you should see the way they drive anyways- all over the road at speeds for crawling to well over 150mph. :eek: Insha'Allah- it's all God's will.
There is no huge sand dunes in Kuwait that they could ride. Mostly Saudi, Qatar, UAE and Oman. Most of the dune races occur in Either Saudi or UAE.
The last one was couple of weeks ago sponcered by Red Bull in Riyadh.

·
Registered
356 Posts
so did that guy not have a seat belt on?? It deffinitley looked like he either got thrown out or fell out...wow...another great thing! LETS NOT WEAR SEATBELTS!!! :eek:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ripcurlsurfin96 said:
so did that guy not have a seat belt on?? It deffinitley looked like he either got thrown out or fell out...wow...another great thing! LETS NOT WEAR SEATBELTS!!! :eek:
i cant say for sure. cuz i wasnt there and even u. So i ill keep my seatbelt. If you dont wish too then its life not mine. By the way seat belts have 70% chance to save you or mabye less. Cuz i was in an accident if i had my seat belt on i would ve been dead. Another i thank god i had my seat belt on.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
What is it about sand dunes that brings the dumb out of people?
Looks like what Glamis would be if there was no rangers to give DUIs but these muslims dont drink...:confused: what the hell is their problem, just stupid?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts