TTORA Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
me and some friends are making a trip to sand mountian Nevada on june 8 to june 10th. Just posting this to see if anyone else would wanna get together for a weekend. it should be a lot of fun for you dessert guys. I'd like to see some of you out there.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
How far from Huntington Beach?

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i'm not sure where huntington beach in comparison. but it's about 2 hours east of tahoe on highway fifty if that helps.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i figured as much, i never hear Sand Mountain mentioned on this site. Probably cause most you guys are from socal. well if your ever itchin for some sand wheeling it would be well worth the drive.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i've never been to glamis myself. I would like to make a trip down there sometime. Any clue how it compares to Sand Mountain?

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
or to gordon's or buttercup

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
or sand dam

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
or the sweet practically unridden dunes south of erendira in baja...:D

·
Registered
5,124 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
one race I have yet had the chance to go to. Once I figure out what the hell im going to build next and take care of a few other things its first on my list.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If it weren't for all the bro's in socal i'd probably live there myself :flipoff1: Sounds like fun

·
Registered
450 Posts
I cant wait to get out of OC. I liv in north OC wich is a lot more chill, but South OC is just fucked. Its all about how many fake body parts you have and cash cars and drugs.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I cant wait to get out of OC. I liv in north OC wich is a lot more chill, but South OC is just fucked. Its all about how many fake body parts you have and cash cars and drugs.
I think that is kinda where all of california is heading. That's why i'm moving to Oregon:D I will miss the weather in cali though. And the wheelin for sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts