TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great even today. Here are some of the pics I got from the day. My camera died on me half way through the day.

Some of the carnage courtesy of mother nature. :yes:

Big mahalo to all the people that put this together. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Oh come awn! Wheres your flop pics?!? :p

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice pics J. i think i am gonna have to get a beater instead of using my truck now.
Haha, do it. Its a lot of fun going there.

Oh come awn! Wheres your flop pics?!? :p
Wrong day. This was the most recent event and I busted a birf and inner shaft.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Nice pics. Me tu05 is that public land or private?

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think the land is owned by matson and they leased it to sandbox hawaii. It is only open on scheduled events, but maybe in the future it will be open all the time.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
What was up with your driving Jesse? Having some rig issues? :confused: Steering upgrades needed?

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Steering that thing with the front locker engaged sucks bad. I'm getting hydro assist for my diesel powered one. :D

Wainiha, I'm in the silver 4runner. I'll agree with you, this chapter is pretty slow on people posting, but there is still a lot of people that come on and look at whats posted. You have to keep in mind that the scene here is a lot smaller than the national board.
As for Kauai, my fiance was born and raised there, so we take many trips back to Kauai every year and we plan on moving there once I finish school. I don't think there are many members from Kauai on here though.

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
Steering that thing with the front locker engaged sucks bad. I'm getting hydro assist for my diesel powered one. :D

Wainiha, I'm in the silver 4runner. I'll agree with you, this chapter is pretty slow on people posting, but there is still a lot of people that come on and look at whats posted. You have to keep in mind that the scene here is a lot smaller than the national board.
As for Kauai, my fiance was born and raised there, so we take many trips back to Kauai every year and we plan on moving there once I finish school. I don't think there are many members from Kauai on here though.
I've only seen one on the national board postings. From Kapa'a, but I got no response from my PM. Let me know when you come back here. I'm from Wainiha and now live in Hanalei(North side.)

·
Premium Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've only seen one on the national board postings. From Kapa'a, but I got no response from my PM. Let me know when you come back here. I'm from Wainiha and now live in Hanalei(North side.)
Sounds good, next time we go up that side I'll have to get in touch with you. My fiance and her mom bought a house in Kalaheo, so we usually stay around there and the west side.
If you know of anyone else that would want to join the club, just direct them here. I could also send you some stickers to hand out or sell. Gotta spread da word.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts