TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everybody knows that Santa is Canadian and lives in northern Canada. He recently became my neighbour and said to wish everyone a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON.
I would also like to convey the same message and also like to remind everyone to think about those people who cannot be at home with their families this year at Christmas, I would think that this must be real difficult for those people and their families.

PEACE TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD TIME

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Hey Bill, Merry christmas to you and yours as well. We're reaching out to a guy without a family in town but he hasn't called me back to let me know if they're coming for dinner. :bitchslap Have a safe holiday. ...Steve

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SteveO said:
Hey Bill, Merry christmas to you and yours as well. We're reaching out to a guy without a family in town but he hasn't called me back to let me know if they're coming for dinner. :bitchslap Have a safe holiday. ...Steve
We are driving to Barrie to have turkey with my Dad and the kids are soooooo happy about opening their presents and then having to fck off to Barrie. Merry HO HO to you and yours.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sorry bud----Santa live in North Pole Alaska. All the kids that send out letters to santa at the north pole end up there---Dave

·
NEVER SERIOUS
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
scroder said:
Sorry bud----Santa live in North Pole Alaska. All the kids that send out letters to santa at the north pole end up there---Dave
The north pole is in Canada. Alaska is not even close to far enough north.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Its a town up here that all the letters to santa go to. They do some kind of reply with a north pole stamp or something on it---Dave

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
scroder said:
No, Santa lives AT the North Pole. Nowhere in any of the stories does it say he lives in North Pole, Alaska. Our American postal system is just lazy and doesn't want to take the time and effort to lug the mail up to the real North Pole, so they created a mythical city in Alaska, and lie to the kids every year. It's why all our kids grow up learning to distrust our government. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts