TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much should my buddy expect to pay to get this 02 tacoma solid axle swapped. He'll get it done by a shop. He has all of the parts and just needs the labor done + getting the knuckles rotated. Anyway, thanks.

·
Random Dude
1,043 Posts
I would guess at least 2-3k. If the shop has never done a tacoma before it will probably take forever and cost a fortune. If you're anywhere near norcal I recommend checking out bentup.com

·
Premium Member
11,173 Posts
supahonkey said:
How much should my buddy expect to pay to get this 02 tacoma solid axle swapped. He'll get it done by a shop. He has all of the parts and just needs the labor done + getting the knuckles rotated. Anyway, thanks.
You were serious about not ever wanting to do another one weren't you?
:D

Back home, I was expecting to pay just at $4k so with these two post I think you have a pretty good basis to go by.

Off topic: I have been meaning to call you (but I have been extremely under the weather) Did you ever order those bolts for the diff cover? I am probably going to be taking my axle to the shop in the next few weeks to have the gears set and was hoping to have them before I do so. My email is down right now so either answer here or give me a call.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts