TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I passed by what looks to be a 92 - 94 extracab at a "junkyard" between Conyers and Walnut Grove on hwy. 138 today. Doesn't look like any body damage, already SAS'ed on 33's or 35's -price on windshield- $2850. I'll stop by tomorrow and post up more stats if anyones interested.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
post 'em up my man. And be honest, I am looking for a new project, but dont want a shitter. :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, It's an 89 V6 auto. Didn't see any rust, but the body needs a little TLC, but not bad. 4" spring lift, 3" body- some body mounts are trashed on the bed. Couldn't get inside-no mileage. The interior needs some work,too. SAS looks pretty good-decent welds, doesn't look chopped up. Sitting on 35" wild country's on 15 x 12 aluminum rims. Didn't see any major leaks underneath. No one there, but the windshield claims "runs- $2850"- and windshields never lie. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
104 Posts
yeah, the one with like 10 miles on it? that was a feeler i put out. i may have to sell it to pay off the credit cards and school loans. if anyone is lookin youre more than welcome to come by and check it out, maybe make an offer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts