TTORA Forum banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
It is funny to me how out of proportion people have blown that up to be considering the fact that 99% of their patrons will have a beer and it is a felony to be carrying with any alchol in your system. Even without their mandate you are likely breaking the law by carrying at their establishment:2cents:

That has no real relevance the the thread at this point though.

If you are gonna be there make sure you post up so we try and get enogh seats.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Centenial technically, but yeah just north of park meadows.

8255 South Chester Street #200, Centennial, CO 80112

·
Registered
201 Posts
It is funny to me how out of proportion people have blown that up to be considering the fact that 99% of their patrons will have a beer and it is a felony to be carrying with any alchol in your system. Even without their mandate you are likely breaking the law by carrying at their establishment:2cents:
This is not a thread for discussing laws, however, since you brought it up.....

It is funny to me how people try to speak about laws without understanding them.

First, you are not breaking the law by carrying into an establishment that serves alcohol. You would be breaking the law if you are under the influence of alcohol while carrying. Second, it is not a felony to carry a weapon with alcohol in your system, it is a Class 2 Misdemeanor.

Once again, I hope yall have fun.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I am not going to be able to make it but I was wondering if anyone in northern Colorado (Fort Collins, Greeley) would be willing to pick up an axle from Asha'man (who will be there) and bring it back up here and ill snag it on Sunday. Ill throw $20 in for gas to whoever can help out. O and we'd have to meet up on Saturday so I can give you the money to give to him. Let me know if you can help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
350 Posts
Sweet! I was just at Doug's last weekend to get that diff. I can just run over again tomorrow and drop the money and then come back over Sunday to pick it up? PM me what time works to drop off the money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
7,735 Posts
yeah, swing on by. I'll be in the garage most of the day. I'm hoping to run a fly wheel out to have it turned, so call first (as per usual).

21 - 37 of 37 Posts
About this Discussion
36 Replies
13 Participants
ike
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing