1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
I was thinking about heading up wheeler lake that saturday

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been looking to do MSV soon. I might be able to make it saturday. Are you thinking of heading up in the morning? or afternoon? Wife works in the afternoon so that might be better.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In the morning since I need to be back to Loveland by 5.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would be OK with that. I have never run those trails.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Plane crash is a fun trail, haven't done park creek. MSV is on the list as I haven't done it before. I'm open to whatever. I'll know more later in the week if I can make it.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
I'm in for running plane crash and park creek. Anybody want to hit up OB's in Lyons after the run?

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Depending in timing I might be in for that. How does a 930 start time sound?

·
Registered
414 Posts
9:30 sounds good to me, OB's is a maybe depending also on timing. There is always a possibility I could get a last minute call from a customer which could cause me to ditch out but I should know by Friday evening.

Meet at the first camping area at Camp Dick? I think there is a restroom about halfway through there with a couple places to park.

·
20,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Real jobs suck. Just found out I am stuck working Saturday

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
9:30 sounds good to me, OB's is a maybe depending also on timing. There is always a possibility I could get a last minute call from a customer which could cause me to ditch out but I should know by Friday evening.

Meet at the first camping area at Camp Dick? I think there is a restroom about halfway through there with a couple places to park.
Cool. 9:30am works for me.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts