TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a good day at the HOW. Thanks to all who came and helped me with my timing belt!

Poser shot... :eek:

White hot timing belt action...

Thank god we had Doug's nifty pully tool!

What a bitch getting that belt on!

I got fired. Nate took my place.

Checking out Nate's new rig...

Doing Sucka's CV

Moving Tippy to put the engine in:

Nate cleaning out the bell housing.

I'm wiping up the mess

What a dork!

Shortly after this and before we could get to Layton's front cross member, we got a call for a rescue of a TJ7 up on left hand (see other thread). So Sucka, TacoBlanca, Troy, Layton and I jumped in trucks and headed up to help.

Pics of Nate's rig on our way out:

Again a big thanks for all of your help, Especially MRDoug who's tools and info on the timing belt were invaluable!

·
Registered
828 Posts
Good afternoon for sure. That was the first time i ever got to see Tippy move!

Thanks again Troy for the CV swap.

And that pizza we had was awsome btw! Nice to meet a few new faces as well, hope to see you guys on the trail soon.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Sounds like I left and missed out on quite the rescue!

Good to meet everyone! (and yes, very good pizza!)

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
It was a good time, sorry i missed the rescue. My tires would of been all up in my cab so i had to pass on it.

I think my truck will look better once i get the bed on, get it all painted, and do a little bit of tube work around the bed.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Sorry we missed it guys. We were moving pretty slow and by the time we were ready to come out nate was on his way to town.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Damn missed another great HOW. I couldn't do any wrenching until Sunday. Looks like a great time including a lesson in emergency rescue!;)

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
gawdamit! Everything happened last weekend, I swear :(...and I had to be out of town :(.

I woulda been all over the engine work...haven't dug in to the front of my own engine yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts