TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Where abouts is there to go in Ohio? Last time I was up there, everyone had a cow about Wheeling? I got Family up there, If you can find a Place I will drive up From Louisiana since This Chapter doesn't do anything
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
Shawn04 said:
Where abouts is there to go in Ohio? Last time I was up there, everyone had a cow about Wheeling? I got Family up there, If you can find a Place I will drive up From Louisiana since This Chapter doesn't do anything
see this folder http://www.ttora.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=182 ,for lots of wellsville pics see link in my sig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,296 Posts
Yeah take him to wellsville and do Ugly trail. Rich knows Ugly. Rich is Ugly! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,958 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
Take him somewhere muddy. These CO folks don't realize how good they got it wheeling with actual traction...
It seems like a long drive from CO to OH just to go Wheeling. Seems like you Guys would have better places to wheel than we do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,034 Posts
Ummm - yeah, we do ... of course they're all snowed in now :mad:

I think he's flying and then will drive one of Una's rigs...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
RedRunnertc said:
Ummm - yeah, we do ... of course they're all snowed in now :mad:

I think he's flying and then will drive one of Una's rigs...
yea that doesn't stop you from getting stuck though, now does it :)

and yea.. he'll drive one of them or we'll split driving the FJ or whatever :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
RedRunnertc said:
Ummm - yeah, we do ... of course they're all snowed in now :mad:

I think he's flying and then will drive one of Una's rigs...
fawk driving.... im getting chauffeured :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,958 Posts
tacotoy said:
fawk driving.... im getting chauffeured :D
Getting Chauffeured in to Town or Chauffeured around the Trails by Una, just wondering if we need to get her a Hat, LOL!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
Shakerhood said:
Getting Chauffeured in to Town or Chauffeured around the Trails by Una, just wondering if we need to get her a Hat, LOL!

everywhere..... she definitely needs a hat.... and she needs to pick up an english accent.... think you guys can help her out with that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
dam wish i could go but got other things to take care of first. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,958 Posts
tacotoy said:
everywhere..... she definitely needs a hat.... and she needs to pick up an english accent.... think you guys can help her out with that?
Maybe some Grey Poupon, LOL!!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
lol apparently no hat and no accent.... im 0/2 for this trip lol so we better have fun wheeling :D
 
1 - 20 of 124 Posts
Top