TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully Molly's rig will be done and ready for a shakedown run. How about Bunce School Rd about noon, then we'll get dinner after at Oskar Blues in Lyons?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have searched for Bunce School Rd and cannot find any info on trail ratings or location...any info would be good. I have a new (to me) basically stock rig and would like to start trying it out this spring.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
So you think you might join us?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
:banghead:
I'm really itchin to get out, but the 5th is my wife's birthday (how lucky to have your birthday on cinco de mayo every year) and I'd be up shit creek if I bailed on her that day.

Maybe if it's good up there a return visit the next weekend will be in order....

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would like to join up with you guys fo sho. We will have to see how the rest of the week shakes out. How long of a trail run is it? And where does it start from?

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
I have searched for Bunce School Rd and cannot find any info on trail ratings or location...any info would be good. I have a new (to me) basically stock rig and would like to start trying it out this spring.
Bunce (115) itself is a dirt road, most of the spurs are also dirt road...you could take a Roo up there easy, most spots. Some of the spurs are harder...116 to 216 and 216A...but you should be able to do it stock.

We did 216 the other day, check on my "what's not snowed in" thread, it's here somewhere.

It's sorta like Switzerland Trail...really easy dirt road with side Forest roads that are a little harder.

I'd head back with you guys but coilovers are still ooc.

·
Registered
898 Posts
how do you get there from denver? 6th and kipling area.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
71 Posts
how long does it take to run bunce? i might be down to go if its gonna rain in the mountains? whats the directions to get there coming from the springs?

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey yeah and you can stay the night and start painting the glittery bitch too. LOL

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I may be up for it. Need to get my front skid straightened out (damn quick lube), and Heather's been itching to get out. I'll check my schedule.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts