TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Saws are in great shape, offroad a few times but no abuse. The BFG tires are all TA's and have 50%+ left on them. $1100 for all.
Located in SOCAL.

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
LOL.. it says even you are a newbie.. :D With the gold level I think you can change that.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a picture

The rims and tires are 32x11.5x15 BFG All TA's and American Racing Outlaw II's.

If seperate. The SAW's are $550 and the rims and tires are $650

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tankota said:
LOL.. it says even you are a newbie.. :D With the gold level I think you can change that.

I have been here for 4-5 year now? lol.. I like my newbie level :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
What part of California are you in? Also, how many miles on the SAWS? Do they need to be rebuilt?

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are in great condition. I do not know how many miles are on them. They came on a truck I bought used. I will say that this truck has not been used off-road very hard at all.
I have a few people who are coming by next week to take a look and buy this stuff. First come first serve :)

We are in huntington Beach, CA. http://www.camburg.com

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Are the rims/tires available still? I'm in Ventura but I get down to HB sometimes

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes they are still available. I am now selling the SAW 2.0's for $400 and the rims and tires for $400. Come get this stuff!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Can you sell one of the spring of the shocks ? Also I am making a special tire swing, How much for 1/2 a tire.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts