TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, was going to do an OME front lift but decided to pay off a few bills and go for the SAWs. After doing some searching I am still a little confused, currently I am running 2" fabtech aal/5125 bils in the rear that is still in good condition and 2" toytec spacers up front that will be coming out, and 265/75/16 cooper discoverer stt. I have no arb bumper or winch, nor do I plan too. I am a wknd warrior. My question is 2 fold: is what is the diff between 2.0 and 2.5 saws. I am kind of coilover stupid. Also do I need anything else, UCAs etc, at all to complete the front or just the SAWs??? Thanks for the help.

2003 xtra cab, v6, 4WD

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
the 2.0 and 2.5 are the diamater of the shocks. the 2.5s are gear toward high speed desert type stuff. 2.0s are probably what your going to want. you will not need anything other than the saws to complete the front

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Cool,thanks, appreciate the info. What is main advantage of UCA upgrades, lets say Cambergs etc....Also, just so I know what I need. How hard are the SAWs to install?? impact wrench etc? I just remember the my toytec spacers, not hard to install, just wondering the whole time, is this spring compressor going to bust and take my head off... :saw:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts