TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The coilovers are Saw combined with Fabtech spring and top plate. This setup rides so much nicer then the regular 2.0 saws. Included is the spanner wrench and the top bolts, and are already set at 2.5 inches of lift. These coilovers are in good shape except some cosmetic scrapes on the lower part and youll need to install new heim (12-14 bucks a piece from SAW) joints. Very easy to install just pull the o-ring and they pop right out. You might want to recharge with nitrogen. Asking 325.00 obo Email me @ [email protected]

The shackles are a custom built they will give you 2.5 inchs of lift and includes a brake valve lift bracket thats also set at 2.5 and has all the neccesary washers bolts and nuts. asking 55.00

This is what the truck looked like with the above lift on:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
01tacoTRD said:
Where are you at? Ideas on shipping of coilovers to 77566?

For the coilover or the shackle? I can ship both to you for 20 bucks and I am in Florida

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
796 Posts
Shackles: How about $55 shipped to 77055? Houston, Texas

·
Registered
38 Posts
dont quite understand... have the shackles sold?
and the coilovers, is there a reason you say that i may want to recharge? i am also interested in those.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
LAW
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing