1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
425 Posts
Since he's located out west, you outta have him ship them to sway a way for a rebuild and have them ship to you to save cost and downtime.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell, I can do it. i just read a write up on how to do it. Parts cost 106.71. And takes about 3 hours to do. However they do for 70 a piece....

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'd say if the price of having them do it after all is said and done is close to the amount you'd pay to do it yourself, have them do it.

·
Veteran Newbie
600 Posts
is it 106 per or for total? so your looking at $450+ for them. I don't know I have seen 500 for hoes that have been rebuild. And with that many people wanting them you almost have to offer the 300 or he will pass you up.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i would just offer him 400 at the very most to the door. but it all depends on how bad u want them. they look like they are in good condition though.

if you end up getting them, let me know when u rebuild them cause i need to come watch you so when i need to rebuild mine ill know how.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent him a PM offering 300 shipped. Hopefully I can just grab them off him. Rebuild them for 106 and Technically new saws for 406.71. Aint too shabby in my opinion. Also I love the way gregs truck rides with his saws so Id love to get a similiar set up. If I grab these I gotta find a good set of stocks, grab an add a leaf and a shackle and put it all on one of these days...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts