TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,088 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, its time for me to step down as President of this motley crew. I simply do not have the capacity right now to manage this responsibility. I have done what I could, and it was marginal at best. This the same rason that I did not get to enjoy anyone's company at this years "Non-event". I was able to manage a few hours on Saturday, but that was it. I sure hope you all had a good time.

Mike (Azrain) has generously agreed to step up and lead this effort as the new President. As the current VP of Azttora, it is only logical that he fill the position. Mike did a tremendous amount work for Azrocks this year, and I persoanlly thank him for that. I reached out several months ago for help, and Mike stepped up, and has really been a great supporter of not only Azttora, but of the entire offroad community as well.

So, without further delay, I would like to welcome Mike into the leadership circle and wish him the very best of luck for the future of this group. I have full confidence that he will be able to lead this club in a manner consistant with the overall vision. We are all lucky to have Mike take over! Thanks Mike!
Nate

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Thanks for a great event Mike! And for the hat and beanie (did you kick shawn yet?)

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Thanks for your efforts Nate and Congrats Mike for steppin up........

·
Registered
442 Posts
happy retirement nate and we will see how the new "obama" does. j.k. congrats mike

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
azrain?

Holy crap, that guys a fag. Might as well change the name of this place to "Titanic."

:flipoff4:

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
All joking aside.

Thanks for all your effort Nate. Taking over for Mark was some big shoes to fill and we are still here. Had you not stepped up to the plate, this Chapter would have been tabled. Everyone who actually cares about this Chapter should be grateful as well.

So. What next? I have a few ideas. Some fun stuff, some wheeling stuff, it'll all be good stuff. Stay tuned.

If you know me personally, you know I'm pretty much a "call it as I see it" person. Worked pretty good so far, so hopefully I won't fuck this up.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Thanks to all who pitched in to make this event happen. And congrats to Mike for the promotion? :dunno::D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts