TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there. Can you guys help me out with a problem I have deciding on if i want to keep my SC. Keep in mind I live in upper Minnesota so we get climate changes from 95* above to -40* so it is a pain in the ass to tune all the time. For all you guys without a SC how does the truck get along with loads? Going down the interstate, climbing, mountains and hauling. I only had the truck for a couple of months before I was talked into putting the SC on. I am just tring to weight out either way. I STILL havent gotten the hang of tuning it yet and I really do not care to pay for the extra for premium gas either. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
495 Posts
While I am not changing that much I do spend part of the year on the coast with zero elevationa dn warm weather to the winter in a 1K foot elevation and wheeling in a 1K-5K range in a temp of 80-0 temp. Obviously this is much less extreme than many on this board experience. However, for me there has never been a problem ever. Once in a while on a cold morning on a mountian wheeling it will be hard to turn over, whether this is the temp, battery, or the elevation I don't know, but it has never taken more than 2 tries.

I am sure others on the board would be more helpful, but this is my experience.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts