TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a subject that has 4 threads talking about it. The biggest problem is getting regular (non-Cal) spouts in Cal. I just ordered the non-Cal spout, full flow model today from:

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/products_scepter.htm

I told them it was for the green cans I use for diesel, that I bought at the flee market. They told me $19.00 for the spout and about $8.00 shipping. Should be delievered in about 3 days (Friday latest). When I get the new spout I will give you'll the real price to SoCal.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$19 to buy and $8.50 shipping and handling.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
good find

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
gsmsnuffy said:
I know this is a subject that has 4 threads talking about it. The biggest problem is getting regular (non-Cal) spouts in Cal. I just ordered the non-Cal spout, full flow model today from:

http://www.sleeoffroad.com/products/products_scepter.htm

I told them it was for the green cans I use for diesel, that I bought at the flee market. They told me $19.00 for the spout and about $8.00 shipping. Should be delievered in about 3 days (Friday latest). When I get the new spout I will give you'll the real price to SoCal.

So did you get the green cans from them too?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
you could just ask next time.... they are here in town for me and i have no problem getting quite a few of them and then shipping them to you guys out there.... fawk cali lol

·
Registered
779 Posts
tacotoy said:
you could just ask next time.... they are here in town for me and i have no problem getting quite a few of them and then shipping them to you guys out there.... fawk cali lol
I'd be interested if you could get your hands on some of them... ?

·
Registered
4,793 Posts
shoot me an e-mail with what you are looking for and stuff and we can get it coordinated

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Super Doody said:
So did you get the green cans from them too?
Ordered the red cans from someone else, but they could only send the POS Cali spout. A fuel can is a fuel can, color don't matter. It's all up to you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts