TTORA Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have a couple sets of sliders we need to get out of the shop.

First up we have a set of miss matched sliders for an 05 Tacoma. One is bolt on, one is weld on and has a one of the middle legs that is 1" off.
$100+shipping

Second up we have a set of powdercoated sliders for a extended cab tundra. These are basicly new. $300+shipping

Thrid up we have a set of Extended cab Tundra Bolt-On sliders that have a increased rake to them, they will sit closer to your door. These will also fit an 05 Tacoma with some work. $150+shipping

Forth is a set of DIY's with legs that are a custom set, 94" long. $100+shipping
(Picture of 2-4)

We also have a set of 06 Tundra running boards. $175OBO+shipping.

Please email us at [email protected]

or Call 951-735-4417

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Wish you guys had a couple of those rear hybrid wrap around bumpers that were scratch and dent : )

Hopefully, one of those will be next on my list. Gonna have to save some pennies first though.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Interested in the DIYs with the custom legs 94" long. What is that length for? Isnt an xtra cab 78?

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interested in the DIYs with the custom legs 94" long. What is that length for? Isnt an xtra cab 78?
They were custom built for someone that never came by to pick them up. I don't remember what they were for, I believe it was a long bed somethin or other ;) Jason MIIIGHT remember.

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish you guys had a couple of those rear hybrid wrap around bumpers that were scratch and dent : )

Hopefully, one of those will be next on my list. Gonna have to save some pennies first though.
Sorry no Scratch and dent rear hybrid bumpers.

Just send us your tax return. Then you don't need to save those pesky pennies!

·
Registered
607 Posts
Might be interested in the Tundra Bolt-on sliders. Just need to find out if the tax return will cover it.....

Shipping would probably be a bitch to send all the way over to the east coast. I'm located in PA.

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
Shipping probably wont be horrible, plus these sliders are nice, I got a set for my tundra from Jason a few months ago and really like them.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Shipping probably wont be horrible, plus these sliders are nice, I got a set for my tundra from Jason a few months ago and really like them.
That would be nice. I think I could take these off his hands if shipping isn't too bad. Maybe shipping will be low since their a big company. I really would like some sliders for this thing. I don't go offroad much, but when I do I get real nervous about banging something up when it can easily be protected by sliders.

·
Registered
401 Posts
interested in the increased rake access cab tundra sliders, i left you a pm

1 - 12 of 12 Posts