TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
It cleans your entire truck for you
Haha very funny!
Actually, it wasn't a new post. It was a three+ year bumpage that caused this thread to resurface.
Oh my fucking GOD!!! It keeps getting more hillarious!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
915 Posts
With that many exclamation points and capitals, I'm thinking Haldol instead of Xanax.

haha.....

·
Registered
356 Posts
Depends where you use it!!!

if you put it in the gas tank it cleans the injectors, if you put it in the crank case it
will clean the internal engine.If you put it in through the vaccum it will clean the intake.
Question is what do you want to clean with it???

·
Registered
759 Posts
Some people let their engine suck it in thru a vacuum line. It is supose to clean all the carbon out of the cylinders/valves. I have not done it nor would I ever do it. It can cause major engine problems. It also destroys oxygen sensors. If done wrong you can hydolock your engine.

·
Premium Member
3,082 Posts
Some people let their engine suck it in thru a vacuum line. It is supose to clean all the carbon out of the cylinders/valves. I have not done it nor would I ever do it. It can cause major engine problems. It also destroys oxygen sensors. If done wrong you can hydolock your engine.
no shit. same thing if you put gas in your air intake or something stupid.

i run 2 cans in my gas tank, 1/2 can in my crankcase, and 1/2 can in my vacuum line.

jesus will thank you.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Actually, it wasn't a new post. It was a three+ year bumpage that caused this thread to resurface.
:jawdrop:

HOLY SHIT BATMAN
Looks like the Search Button works after all

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn, I guess better late than never.
I have never tried seafoam, but I like Lucas gas treatment, and Amsoil Powerfoam for the intake (that shit made my neighbors run when I restarted the truck... and my tb all shiny)

·
Browns Fan on Dirt!
2,996 Posts
I would like to go on record as having not commented on Seafoam, nor espoused the merits of Shamwow in this thread. It took some restraint, but I am learning!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts