TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all you great guys and gals who have served, and are presently serving, please dont take this post the wrong way.... YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AMERICA HAS TO OFFER.

THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_AFGHANISTAN?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-08-06-06-27-19

This just seems a bit coincidental to me.... So now alot of the elite soldiers who killed OBL are gone.... Sorry, but it just stinks.

I didnt like how we gave OBL a nice Islamic burial so all the wackaloon towelhead terrorists wouldnt get mad, now they get this satisfaction???!!???!

Whats next?

Hell, Im scared to ask...! :mad:

·
Registered
5,490 Posts
#1: There's no way that these were the same men that whacked Bin Laden.

#2: This was total coincidence. If the helicopter was shot down by those Taliban fucks, there is absolutely NO WAY that they could have know who was onboard.

It was just bad luck, and a bad day for those guys, their families and America.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
#1: There's no way that these were the same men that whacked Bin Laden.

#2: This was total coincidence. If the helicopter was shot down by those Taliban fucks, there is absolutely NO WAY that they could have know who was onboard.

It was just bad luck, and a bad day for those guys, their families and America.
Knee jerk reaction on my part.... sorry.

# 1 was made public shortly afterwards. Just members of the same team, but # 2 has me a bit concerned though.
Im sure it was a lucky shot in the dark for the Taliban fucks, but it concerns me at how quickly we were made aware that it had anything to do with ST6.
I just hate how the enemy got the satisfaction of knowing what they did so quickly.... by the same media that sits on so many other important stories.

Thanks Jamie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts