TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that El Paso County (Colorado Springs) Search and Rescue is looking for some new volunteers for our new member class starting in February. We are already beginning the interview process, so let me know if anyone's interested and I'll get you whatever info you need.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet guys. Go ahead and check out our website at "epcsar.org". There is alot of information on there, including dates for the next informational meeting. The general public is also always welcome to come to our Wednsday night trainings. These fall on the first and third Wednsday of each month at 7PM. Anyway, check out the website, and then let me know if you have any additional questions.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have a question... when i went to that website it prompted me for a username and password.... without it I got the unauthorized web page....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BoostedTurd said:
i have a question... when i went to that website it prompted me for a username and password.... without it I got the unauthorized web page....
Really? That's wierd. What info did the "unauthorized" page have? Anything? I'll try to find out what's up w/ it for you. In the meantime, try again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts