TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know some decent seat covers for a cheap price. I have a '04 DC and nned some for the front two seats, nothing expensive, just enough to protect the seats from everyday use.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
301 Posts
tacoma0309 said:
Anyone know some decent seat covers for a cheap price. I have a '04 DC and nned some for the front two seats, nothing expensive, just enough to protect the seats from everyday use.
If there is anyway you can swing it, the Wet Okoles rock.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,078 Posts
tacoma0309 said:
Anyone know some decent seat covers for a cheap price. I have a '04 DC and nned some for the front two seats, nothing expensive, just enough to protect the seats from everyday use.
they are not cheap, but wet okoles are really nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
tacoma0309 said:
Anyone know some decent seat covers for a cheap price. I have a '04 DC and nned some for the front two seats, nothing expensive, just enough to protect the seats from everyday use.
The waterproof (vinyl/backed cordura) covers from these folks are around half the price of Wet Okoles and just as nice.

http://www.great-covers.bigstep.com/generic2.html
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
I have the Performance Products OEM seat covers in mine. I really like them, and can't say enough good about them. They cost arond $180 for the front buckets. That may be more than you are looking to pay, and are on par with the Wet Okoles. I chose the Perf Prods because I did not need waterproof, and I did not want to have to condition and shampoo the covers. Plus I hear neoprene stinks pretty bad.

I'll try and post pictures of what I have, but this is the first time I have posted a pic on this board.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
42 Posts
I know CostCo used to carry the ones similar to the Wet Okoles. And they were about 20 bucks for a pair.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,726 Posts
elgecko said:
The waterproof (vinyl/backed cordura) covers from these folks are around half the price of Wet Okoles and just as nice.

http://www.great-covers.bigstep.com/generic2.html
So the part of the seat cover you sit on and see is cordura? If so, how grippy are they? Some of the cordura weaves I've seen have been slippery rather than grippy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
mudferret said:
So the part of the seat cover you sit on and see is cordura? If so, how grippy are they? Some of the cordura weaves I've seen have been slippery rather than grippy.
Yup. I haven't had any slipping problems, it's a coarser weave then most cordura I see. It's waterproof as hell. Plus, it reminds me of a nice backpack...mmmm, cordura.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
I bought some cheap one's from Auto Zone ($18 for a pair). They fit fairly well, look decent with the gray interior and do the job, but they are no high-end cover.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
340 Posts
camaddy said:
Which color did you order? I have the gray interior and didn't know if the light or dark gray would match better. Those definitely look tempting...
I got the black, they really set off the black in the dash, my black Huskies, and steering wheel wrap.

edit: I have the oak interior
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top