TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok,back on march 06 i wrecked my dirt bike pretty bad.mainly compressing 4 disks in my back.now i notice that being in my truck longer than 30 minutes really bothers me.not to mention that the stock seats dont hold you to well when wheeling.so i was going to get new seats,but need a little info first.my first thought was to just get some quality covers(wet okole) and call it good.figured a little more padding would be good enough.then i figured i would just replace them (corbeau)now the guys with the covers did they make a differance in comfort?
now if go with ne seats im leaning towards the corbeau baja or mabe the a4,not sure.i was looking at hunsaker but having to fab my own brackets sucks,plus the corbeau brackets slide.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Im not too familiar with the Corbeau Baja seat, but its been my experience that most of those wheeling/racing seats usually lack in the comfort. I did the same to my back about 10 years ago while racing MX, so I understand the need for a seat that gives you the best support and comfort. Given the importance of your back injury, I personally wouldnt put too much thought into a racing seat. But check out RECARO seats. I just got a set of 04 Taco buckets from a guy who got RECAROs and he said their a dream come true for his back. Goodluck!

·
Registered
71 Posts
I've got the Corbeau GTS II and love them - very comfortable with a lot of support.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was thinking of the TRS(GOOD DEAL ON EBAY)or the gtsII,a4 or the sport seat.thanks for the feed back.looking for people that have good luck with corbeau seats

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
also,since these seats will be taking the place of the factory seats,i plan on selling the stockers.anyone have a idea of what they are worth?they are in grea shape(9 out of a possible 10)zero stains,tears or holes.justa little fading from the sun.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
again,the value of the stock seats?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts