TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a fairly straight forward project, only having to redo the brackets one time. My dad and I started on the project Saturday. I'm swapping bucket seats into the rear of my Tundra both for comfort and custom sub install. I've only got one picture of what one seat looks like installed. I don't have a very good digi cam, just pics from my cell so bare with me on that. Next weekend we should start work on the rear drivers side seat. The plan is to make that one hinged so I can still have easy access to my jack and all that. Anyway, here's the pic. Any questions or interest, let me know and will help as much as possible.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Damn thats a pretty good idea! DO they still flip up so you can get to the underseat compartments, or is that where you have your sub at?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Those look like big rig seats(really uncomfortable)
I'm not sure what they're out of. But, my dad has ridden back there with the stock bench seat and rode back there to try out the buckets. He says the buckets are much more comfortable than the bench ever was. I don't know, I never plan to ride in the back of my own truck :p

Damn thats a pretty good idea! DO they still flip up so you can get to the underseat compartments, or is that where you have your sub at?
The one that is in the pic is mounted permanently. The one that will be going in next weekend is going to be able to flip up to gain access to the jack compartment. If that one works out well enough, the rear pass. side seat will get re-done that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts