TTORA Forum banner

Which weekend in April works best for you? Or even April?

• Neither Work, But I'd Like to Attend

Votes: 0 0.0%
181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Ask most hardcore guys, and they'll tell you a flop is only a 1/4 turn whereas a roll is 1/2 or more turns. I guess technically, we did roll over onto the side, but then you've gotta explain that. It gets messy. Say "flop", and most people know what you're talking about. Whereas, say "rollover", and they think you put it on the lid.

I have no more pictures - I was too busy righting my flop :D

Not at the table, Carlos.

·
Registered
422 Posts

Videos got shorter at the end because the batteries were dying and turning the camera off.

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Andy, your wife looks so thrilled when you made it the second time. Awesome!!!

that was great !! neat to see your wife excited about it..that probably makes all your hard work worth it !!!
Yeah she was happy! She was more bummed then i was about the truck breaking then i was...... Thanks again to both of ya for all the help, and parts!

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Glad to help, Andy! Revenge is sweet. You walked it the second time. Superlift is funny like that. You can be denied one day and walk the next. You can be denied in the morning and walk it that afternoon. And vice versa on both accounts. Weird like that.

See ya next April if not sooner!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks again for letting me borrow one of your spare hubs :xrocker:
not a problem at all, glad I had one to loan ya !! BTW that is a really sweet TJ !

·
Registered
366 Posts
Oh, you're the NASA engineer! Hot dang!!!

Jeep looked killer!
Way to go Jordan, you prolly alienanated our new spaceship friend by calling him an engineer . . . ahh, oh yea, don't u do some goofy engineery stuff? Whatever, dude works at "Houston" . . . So drop back, I bet he's got this .......

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #191
Way to go Jordan, you prolly alienanated our new spaceship friend by calling him an engineer . . . ahh, oh yea, don't u do some goofy engineery stuff? Whatever, dude works at "Houston" . . . So drop back, I bet he's got this .......
Enginerds gotta stick together!!! He be my friend!!!

Not sure what's up with this line. Definitely most unique line I've ever seen on the waterfall of Ingrid's. Did it work?!

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Nope.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
What exactly was going on there? Was Steve really attempting the waterfall?
I think he was trying to back onto the huge rock by the waterfall to get a n approach on the waterfall. He was thinking outside the box.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #195
I think he was trying to back onto the huge rock by the waterfall to get a n approach on the waterfall. He was thinking outside the box.
Good for him! I always wondered if that'd work, but I'm too scared to blow up a R&P :eek:

End result was a no? Why didn't it work?

...bored in the library...

·
Registered
358 Posts
hellava a thought !! that is outside the box.. seems if ya could handle the angle when the drivers rear dropped off,with out flopping that would work...

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Good for him! I always wondered if that'd work, but I'm too scared to blow up a R&P :eek:

End result was a no? Why didn't it work?

...bored in the library...
He couldnt get the pass front to climb the ledge. With all the weight transferred to the front. Id like to see a couple of the trees removed so ya could actually climb ip on that rock from downhill then transfer to the waterfall from there. The trees are what makes it a trail though. If they were to do a gorrilla run type event on that trail it would certaily open up those lines as they removed trees for spectators. It may just ruin the trail for some though.

181 - 197 of 197 Posts