TTORA Forum banner

Which weekend in April works best for you? Or even April?

• Neither Work, But I'd Like to Attend

Votes: 0 0.0%
161 - 180 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
What a weekend!! Thought it was a bust Friday when the output shaft decided to break on four fingers. Second trail of the day on her madin voyage.....
I can't say thanks enough to Jordan and David for all the help y'all gave me Friday. Was able to wheel Saturday and got my redemption on four fingers! Thanks again guys for the help and was great meeting y'all.
I got no pictures but lots of video. I'll post it up when I get it uploaded.
Sweet.. glad to help (a little) just glad ya could get it goin again. youall drove way to far not to get to wheel ... anxious to see the vids. wish we could have taken pics on Donnies hill Sat evening but kinda hard in the DARK !! LOL . had a blast guys, thanks for letting a jeep tag along... Dave

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Man, what an awesome weekend!

Enjoyed seeing all of you and really enjoyed meeting you St. Louis / Houston guys! Glad you were able to get back together and wheeling, Andy. Too far to travel to ride the sidelines, so I'm glad I had what ya needed to piece it back together.

Thanks to those guys who went in on the cabin with me. I hope you enjoyed the cabin as much as I did. It's nice to have a cold place to sleep with a private shower, bath and rights to the porch / social central. I'm always willing to try to make that happen if there is enough interest.

I really hope that's my girl, Riskay, laying down how to catch a cheater... :D

Hope to see ya'll at the Ramble in freakin' flamin' hot June :D

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Won't be doin much wheeling after memorial day weekend. Going to K2 for that one. Then taking the hot months off and playing in the boat. Then I'll hit it again in the fall. Might make Clayton the first run of the fall

·
Registered
366 Posts
Had a gr8 weekend. Good to wheel with good people.

Enjoyed meeting new folks from TX/STL. Hope to see y'all back June 1 weekend.

Thax to JoJo for grabbing cabin. Thax to everybody n cabin for not snoring. Thax to Ark. Crawlers for "serving burgers". Enjoyed meeting you folks for sure and gonna look at club activities page.

Final thax to gittit for letting me drive his buggy Friday. Flop on Greg's rock n all.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

Thax to JoJo for grabbing cabin. Thax to everybody n cabin for not snoring. Thax to Ark. Crawlers for "serving burgers". Enjoyed meeting you folks for sure and gonna look at club activities page.

Final thax to gittit for letting me drive his buggy Friday. Flop on Greg's rock n all.
See, I don't snore :)

·
Registered
358 Posts
dang we were so busy goin all the time, these are the only pics I got all weekend: seems bad things happen after dark...LOL

·
Registered
2,157 Posts

Passenger passenger passenger, the other passenger! Lol. I wouldnt have made it if not for u buddy. Thanks!

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yeah, the RCV's are up about a grand since last time I looked at them a couple years ago. The marlin stuff has been that price for a while now tho. You'll save like $500 if you just buy the adapters and build a crawl box yourself though instead of buying one built.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Yup, I had the same expression when I looked them up Sunday. That and the price for the marlin crawl box went up too. Kinda upset about that.

There's one on the marlin board for sale right now.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #174
Yeah, the RCV's are up about a grand since last time I looked at them a couple years ago. The marlin stuff has been that price for a while now tho. You'll save like $500 if you just buy the adapters and build a crawl box yourself though instead of buying one built.
And it's easy to build the crawl box, Waldo. Especially with Josh 'Toyota Wizard' Burks at your disposal :cool:

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #176
Andy, your wife looks so thrilled when you made it the second time. Awesome!!!

For your viewing pleasure. How not to navigate the v-slab on Shaffner's... Oh shoot... My street rep is totally gone now... Oops!

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
haha.. oh Jordan, you were due for a roll-over anyways. Time for some :saw: and :welder: now :D

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
technically you rolled over on your side... buuuttt, who's smelling who's deek here :cool:

toma(y)to .. toma(h)to

So, anyone else get pics from the trip?

161 - 180 of 197 Posts