TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in adding to my gas storage capacity. I would like to add maybe a 5 gallon secondary tank as backup. What are my options? Is there a tank I can put where the original spare tire went? If so, will it act as additional storage to the original tank? Or will it be a seperate tank with like a button in the cab to switch back and forth?

-Seth

·
Registered
503 Posts
seth_js said:
I am interested in adding to my gas storage capacity. I would like to add maybe a 5 gallon secondary tank as backup. What are my options? Is there a tank I can put where the original spare tire went? If so, will it act as additional storage to the original tank? Or will it be a seperate tank with like a button in the cab to switch back and forth?

-Seth
Search function works great on this board. This question has been asked at least 15 times.

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
seth_js said:

-Seth
I think it is a waste of time rigging up an auxillary tank for just a five gallon capacity. Considering it will be only a few times you need an extra five gallons, how about this instead?
Jerry Can
They make holders for them to mount on rear bumpers or you can secure it to the inside of your bed. This would take up less room than your spare in the bed and look better.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts