TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling truck as it sits, or parting out.

I have doors, dash, center console, gauge pod... all the rear suspension brackets are cut off.

Motor maybe has 5K miles on it, all work done by kelly's machine in PHX, almost every sensor has been replaced during rebuild, 2nd gen blower with URD fuel upgrade kit, new clutch and flywheel, you get the idea, its a freshy...

5.29 yukon gears, front is open, rear has superior shafts and G2 spool. all stock brackets cut off.

I have 4 brand new mastercraft nomad seats.

Sway a way race runners with brand new 600lbs coils, no leaks

18" internal bypass fox coilovers with springs, no leaks and in good shape, and 2.0x 4" travel bumps with rebuild kits.

FK 1.5" uniball, cup, and weld on misalignment

Camburg uppers that have about 20K miles on them, the spindles also the camburg gusset kit, TIG welded on professionally.

Call or text Chris @ 480 710 3064

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rear bumper is welded to frame, but I can cut it off. I made it so you can not run the rear hatch of the 4runner, but I suppose you could stick it out a bit more and run the hatch with it

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
Chris, if you part it out, I will take the cab, doors & sheet metal, as much of the dash and interior as possible, wipers, booster etc. I'd take the frame too if available. If the price is right?

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris, if you part it out, I will take the cab, doors & sheet metal, as much of the dash and interior as possible, wipers, booster etc. I'd take the frame too if available. If the price is right?
I have a few people looking at buying all the drivetrain this weekend. If I can get rid of that junk, I'll give ya great deal on the rest.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interested in the cage can you pm me a price
Cage is only about half done, and I am not sure if the rear hoop will fit inside 4runner, if you really want it all cut the tacks and pull it out. All Dom .120 wall. 300 bucks

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am getting a ton of hits on this stuff, if you really want my junk, text or call me at 480 710 3064

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All the seats and uniball are gone. I also have bud built skids for sale. Both front and rear for 200 bucks.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts