TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got a baby on the way and need a larger truck so this one is going and a trail rig will eventually replace it. Here is all the stuff I have, all items are best offer, buyer pays shipping, and I will consider trades of equal value.

Donor vehicle-
2003 Tacoma D-Cab push button 4x4, e-locker, 106K miles, $14500

Parts/Accessories

All-Pro front bumper w/front skid plate- had custom stinger added a few months ago all in great shape ($550 for bumper/skid plate)

Custom rear bumper- wrap around, has reciever hitch and 2 shackle points- ($250)

CBI Sliders- currently still welded on will be cutting off this week, will need new brackets fabbed up (cheap/easy to do) have rear kickout $200

Plastic floor mats for d-cab (the ones that have the lip to catch mud) tan in color- $30

2"- 4Crawler (RB) body lift for d-cab, has all bolts, steering extension, and load supports for bed (less than 6 months old)

Demello Bed Bar- 3 light tabs and hangers for Hi-Lift- $150

im sure there are some more parts I cant think of right now, PM me your email address for pictures

·
Registered
304 Posts
3rd in line on the rear bumper if it's for a 2" body lift. Also interested in mats for the front. Pics please-pm sent

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the rear bumper works perfectly with a 2" body lift

·
Registered
184 Posts
Is the front bumper set up for body lift? If not I would like pics and put in line for it. I am also in Texas (pmed you)

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
all PM's have been responded to. pics will go out this afternoon when I get home

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Brad, no I sure dont, I dont know what happened to my stock coils, the SAWS are a direct replacement so I just pulled the whole thing out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Got the pics, thanks! Not exactly what I'm looking for so pass it over to the next fella. Good luck on the sale!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts