TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling a few things off of my 85 4-runner and here is alist of some things that need to go to make room for the new.
35x16 boggers on 15" black rockcrawlers $650.00 obolower price
quick lock for toy 8" new in box $200.00 obo.pending
85 rear axel make offer
2-sets of 529 gears one set up in diff w/ welded carrier and solid spacer &tripple drilled flang w/master install kit could set up second set for the right deal. lets talk both pending payment
1 dual case adapter with case ready to install stock gears never installed $400 obo
1 set of rock sliders $130 obopending
1 12" long spline slip yoke $170 obo
if you need any other toyota part let me know I will be parting out an 83 4x4 custom cab 5-speed runs good.
www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5493517
www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5493515
www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5493514
www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5493513
www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5493512
you can e-mail me at [email protected] or give me a call at (614)205-7996 ask for zack

·
Registered
490 Posts
sent e-mail about dual t-case

·
Row Row Row your Boat
1,632 Posts
very interested in a few parts.
first the quick lock, will it work in the front, I don't think there is a difference but want to ask
second, interested in the dual adapter, I might be third or fourth inline, but let me know,

btw, I will be putting this in an 85 4runr

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very interested in a few parts.
first the quick lock, will it work in the front, I don't think there is a difference but want to ask
second, interested in the dual adapter, I might be third or fourth inline, but let me know,

btw, I will be putting this in an 85 4runr
yes it will fit in the front that is what I bought it for to put in my 85 runner and yes the adapter is pending till tuseday .But money talks if you want dibs on it I also have a dual crossmember for it.new as is all of my parts.

·
Registered
104 Posts
pm'd you

1 - 20 of 21 Posts