TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone got any good sites? I swear, every semester I go through this shit b/c I can't remember who I sold my books to last semester. I know there are sites that buy them and pay shipping, that'd be best b/c these books get heavy and shipping adds up quick :D.

·
Registered
66 Posts
This is BS. No one wants any of my books. Fawk this college book crap.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
blakjak said:
This is BS. No one wants any of my books. Fawk this college book crap.

I love it how college book stores swear up and down they'll buy any books from you at the beginning and end of the semester.... Then they tell you they're not buyin that book when you go to "sell" the book back.... PITA!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Ive used textbookwheel.com a few times--if your books add up to $30 they pay shipping--they pay better than a few other ones also.

Dave

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
haha.

I use half.com. I recently figured out that you shouldn't expect to seel them quick, hell I just sold a book a few days back that was up for like 2 months. Get off your ass, review prices, price mostly competitively and you will likely sell it if there is any demand for it.

The only thing I dislike about half.com is that they dont use paypal. Instead some other system that sends you the money to your bank account like 2 weeks later.

·
Registered
5,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
scroder said:
Ive used textbookwheel.com a few times--if your books add up to $30 they pay shipping--they pay better than a few other ones also.

Dave

HA! These guys are giving me $50 for just one book.... When I looked at ecampus.com they wanted to give me $45 for the same book plus like 7 others.... Needless to say, I'm just gonna search around and sell them all to different sites until I get the most I can!

·
Registered
40 Posts
You can also sell them on amazon.com. You pick the price you want it to display to people...They charge you like 5 bucks to list it, but when a book sells they give you like a 3 dollar shipping credit so it doesn't cost much to sell on there. Check into it, i've sold my books on there.

I just graduated, so i'm happy to share I will never be screwed by the college bookstore again! WOOHOO

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
azhondagrl
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing