TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!

I have been a forum lurker since 2008. Finally decided to register here. Well, the decision comes from me finally moving to NorCal. Im actually from Chicago and always had a great desire of wheelin my truck. I am on other forums though (BMW mainly). Im hoping to meet some locals and get together to wrench or hit up some trails.

Im planning on going to Hollister Hills for memorial day weekend..anyone else have any plans? Perhaps somewhere else?

I have a pretty much stock 2001 4x4 Taco that only got to play in the crazy blizzards in the midwest. Ill post pictures later of my truck.

Lets get something going for memorial day weekend! I dont see anything planned in the events section.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Welcome, I'll be camping up near shasta memorial weekend and will probably check out Chappie-shasta ohv but not sure what day we'll be doing that. Mostly doing family/boat stuff.

Check out the NorCal calendar of events for group runs, the next one is June 7/8 to signal peak/eagle lakes. Look at the photos from past events they've ran it a few years in a row now so you can get an idea of the terrain. Here's a link to the calendar of events:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195429

What mods do you have planned for your truck? I'd suggest some rock sliders and a rear locker (i'm guessing yours doesn't have one). Looking forward to seeing you out on some trails.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, I'll be camping up near shasta memorial weekend and will probably check out Chappie-shasta ohv but not sure what day we'll be doing that. Mostly doing family/boat stuff.

Check out the NorCal calendar of events for group runs, the next one is June 7/8 to signal peak/eagle lakes. Look at the photos from past events they've ran it a few years in a row now so you can get an idea of the terrain. Here's a link to the calendar of events:
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=195429

What mods do you have planned for your truck? I'd suggest some rock sliders and a rear locker (i'm guessing yours doesn't have one). Looking forward to seeing you out on some trails.
Lots of plans. its currently my daily but as soon as I invest in a new one, ill make this an OHV. Big plans. :saw:

Thanks for the suggestions. Ill definitely look into the lockers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts