TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Man I really like your rig. Simple, clean, and effective ( you just need a muffler). Can't wait to see more pics, it was a great run.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Nice pics!

Totally bummed that I missed those upper obstacles. I REALLY wanted to play there. Next year maybe :(

To be honest, I'm actually somewhat excited about redoing my suff in the back. Gives me a chance to redo some of the things that I don't like, and have new designs for now that its been out on the road and trail a few times.

·
7,735 Posts
:lmao::lmao:

We could make one up, but the truth is odd camera angle.. 1) that's not Nate, it's FabJunkie and 2) that's a tree way behind him.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Dag-nabit. I fogot my card reader isn't working. I have to wait till troy comes home with his lap top to get the pics off the card tonight. Sorry! DOH!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Here's my carnage. Slight scuff and small dent on the bedside, 3 of the 4 tabs on the back of the light broke from the bumper slamming into it, and the swipe is about 1/4" or so deep on the drive shaft.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nice!!!:kewl:

Love the fashionable duct tape fix.

Mmmmmm candy canes. It's almost Christmas time already.

·
Registered
732 Posts
You're just jealous you didn't get to do it for the tow home. :p I may leave it since it matches the truck pretty well.

Going to Driveline of Boulder in the morning. I'm going to try to get the thicker stuff if I can. He seemed baffled that it is 3.5" tube though, so we'll see.

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
You could get away with a smaller diameter tube, but thicker. If he's able to weld it to your u-joints (which he should be)

I'm curious to see what he charges for that thicker material.

He's been charging me $180+ for driveshafts, even after taking 4-5 of them to him.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I have a couple of old shafts that are smaller diameter, but I haven't checked the u-joint size yet. I figure I'll take it all up there and see what he can put together.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
180$ for a full driveline build is way fair I think Nate! That's what we usually get charged I think. I dropped our spare driveline off today because we unbalanced ours on spring creek as well!

I told Ron (of Boulder Driveline) that Spring Creek alone is what keeps him in business from CoTTORA!

1 - 20 of 139 Posts