TTORA Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
When you drink dark beer.......who needs food, that's that good old liquid diet :D

·
Registered
523 Posts
Haha good old smart phones

·
#1 cruiser
3,660 Posts
They don't serve food, and they only sell beer. I like liquor and food. I think it would possiblty draw more members if we went somewhere that catered to the likes of all, not just a few.

Just my two cents
They have the bbq trailer out front. He was even serving till 7:45. They do only sell beer. You are correct. Ok next time we can do a different place.

·
Registered
279 Posts
When's the November meet and greet? I'll be back in a couple weeks and very thirsty!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Anywhere that has beer. Having food is always a plus.

I only have a few priorities when I get back:

1. Spend time with the wifey when she isn't working.
2. Build kegerator/fill with beer.
3. Build the FJ80.

·
Registered
279 Posts
You have an fj80?
Yup. Picked it up right before I left for the same price I sold my 4Runner for. A 92 with the 3FE. Incredibly slow, but built to last. Needs some some love, but runs well and have plenty of parts waiting at the house for it.

In fact, I haven't even seen my house yet, since my wife moved while I was gone. I do know that there's 3 car garage, and that somewhere in it is ARB lockers, lower control arms, 4" Ironman lift, and other parts to get it ready for the trails.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I'm back! Got in Monday evening and have been a busy man. Wifey moved while I was gone so I had to find all my tools and rearrange the garage. I'm very happy to have 2 car spaces to work on the 80 with, and she's happy she still gets a spot to park.

Got the wrenches turning on the 80, and have been pleasantly surprised with how easy its been (so far anyways).

About to start a new thread for the build.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
7 Participants
OffRue
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing