TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,
I am a new member and am looking for some help or in site. I have a 2002 extra cab V6 automatic , TRD 4x4 and the 4wd will not engage and no light on the dash.
I was wondering if anyone has a good source for the Toyota service manuals so I can troubleshoot?
The transfer case goes into low range but the front diff will not engage.
Thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the 2003 version. Send me a PM and I can send you a link to DL.
newbie question , is there a special way to PM you that I am not seeing or is this it ? Id like to get the DL of that manual .
thanks
By the way I got it 90 percent fixed today . The stupid vent hose on the xfer case was cracked and loose so the actuator was FULL of water from a trip I did a few weeks back. I also pulled the front diff actuator to check /clean it and when I put it back on I think I miss aligned the fork with the collar inside the diff so its not engaging . I had it working but then pulled it back off to add sealant to the surfaces and probably screwed it up when reinstalling .

·
Registered
214 Posts
I have them as well, each file is very large. Easiest is to just use a Chiltons manual but if you have trouble getting it through SS's route then I can try putting it on a google drive link or something.

·
Registered
214 Posts
^^^Note that the link appears dead for most years. HOWEVER, the "Full FSM" Zip file for 2001-2004 Tacoma for download does work. I just downloaded it and checked. It's 39 megabytes of PDF files, grab it while you can.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks like the 98-2000 zip download works as well in the link above, but doubt there's anything different of importance from that and the 01-2004 zip file.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts