TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Labor Day weekend 9/4-9/7 at Windrock OHV

For those (if any) are planning to arrive at the campground on Thrusday BEFORE 5PM. Please give Debbie at the campground a call at 865-435-2385.

Not sure why exactly she would like you to call, but I would assume, it would just be to give you directions on what to do when you get there.

Post up on here any input and if you can make it.

I am working to secure a group camping area at Half Moon campgrounds.

Camping with be $8 a person per night with children 12 and younger being free.
Campground does have a bath house and they have said there is plenty of room for trailer parking.

I need 8 people ASAP to register for camp site so that we can reserve the campground. Working on what info we need.

http://halfmooncampground.com/

This is a show up and hang out and wheel event, no prizes, raffles, or food provided.

You can join the group on facebook or post up here if you plan on attending.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1619683458302381/1619690314968362/

T Shirts can be found here:

http://www.southeastttora.com/p/seto-11-shirt-orders.html

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
235 Posts
Sorry guys but im out. Clearly we are being bullied out of windrock for seto with wildly horrible false accusations. It's way to heated over nothing and it's going to be a miserable time for me if I can get the time off work. If I can get the time of work I'll be wheeling somewhere for sure representing a great group of people from the ttora/seto community.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Checked in to the campsite and everything appears to be a green light still! I told them some of us will check in under TTORA, South East TTORA, or just use my name. Lets hope for some good weather, because I really dont want to have to put my doors back on!

Also, in case nobody is following facebook or the tennesse thread, everything with the event is good to go, all the issues we have encountered have been cleared up (as well as they are going to be anyways).

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Tshirts will be delivered tomorrow!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
they'll be there. don't worry, we've planned ahead. Austin will have them and they're packaged and ready to distribute!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just a heads up folks, I will be setting up the t-shirt distribution operation at Marc's toy hauler Friday evening (if we get there early enough), and Saturday and Sunday evening!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
***ATTENTION***

For those (if any) are planning to arrive at the campground on Thrusday BEFORE 5PM. Please give Debbie at the campground a call at 865-435-2385.

Not sure why exactly she would like you to call, but I would assume, it would just be to give you directions on what to do when you get there.

·
"Terry Tate"
3,511 Posts
I spoke to Debbie and Greg this morning. They are very nice people and have given me some directions on how to get to the trail head/pay station. They said the most direct way to the pay station is 4.5 miles and 2 of that is state highway. Greg said that he drives his side by side that route and his buddies drive non tagged buggies that direction too with no problem. They said the only issue would be state patrol but that never happens anyway. The "ATV trail" that goes to the trail system takes 1.5 hours to get to the pay station and you still need to have a permit if you take that 1.5 hour trip.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
6 Participants
Alan11116
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing