TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Colin,

I paid for one but wasnt able to make the event. Is there any way I could still get that? It was a medium

Thanks

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Colin,

I paid for one but wasnt able to make the event. Is there any way I could still get that? It was a medium

Thanks
we have your shirt, pm colin about arranging to get it to you.

if you have a S/S xl and S/S small that'd be awesome.
we dont have extras of those sizes on hand, but we will have a price for the second run of shirts soon. they'll be pre-paid orders (again) but we can get them, just check back for pricing in the next few days.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Colin,

Thanks
See my edit above. Ship or wait for an event etc.

if you have a S/S xl and S/S small that'd be awesome.
I can order them when we get a final count on this run.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, no one wants anything? Not even a hoodie???

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Colin, If there's enough intrest I would buy a hoodie-if price is reasonable $20 or so.
Cool. I'll try and get some prices next week. Give people a few more days.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
slacker has been dealing with school stuff ... i will see what i can find out.

derrick -- i'll check to see if we still have that shirt

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
We are def. doing this. I'm gonna get prices this week. This thread didnt seem to catch on right away but now that its getting some traffic I'll get to work.

Cool. This is gonna be like the first round, prepay via paypal or check. Might happen before Harlan though. I'll have an idea Friday, hopefully, of when we'll need the money.

alright i guess i could sell myself for a few bucks a night if you're going to do it before fall crawl. will the t shirt prices be the same as before too?

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Prepay only, shipping will be extra or you can wait till the next run.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
unfortunately, we didnt generate enough interest in this to do a second run ... we would have had to pay an expensive "set up" fee for the small quantity and it probably would not have been worth the cost.

We're considering putting together a "Southeast TTORA" hoodie/shirt, or something like that -- not event specific) ... so keep an eye out on that or post up if you have some ideas.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.