TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
If someone wants it, I have a XXL short sleeve that I can send someone. it's been washed once and then put on, but taken off.
On an honesty tip, IH8 black shirts. Event was a cool event, but i'll never wear the shirt.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
If someone wants it, I have a XXL short sleeve that I can send someone. it's been washed once and then put on, but taken off.
On an honesty tip, IH8 black shirts. Event was a cool event, but i'll never wear the shirt.
conveniently, since we just did a black shirt, you should have nothing to worry about for the SETO shirts for the next few years. :) i do appreciate your honestly, but ya can't please everyone.

i'm thinking ... next years shirt ... hot pink.

·
Registered
84 Posts
How bout trying to do a second run in another color and see if any interest would be guaged like that... dark grey, navy, red even... just a thought...

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
How bout trying to do a second run in another color and see if any interest would be guaged like that... dark grey, navy, red even... just a thought...
either way... i think the min. quantity we had to pull was around 20 shirts/hoodies/whatever for the prices that colin posted above. i'm pretty sure color is irrelevant, so long as they have enough orders for them to bother doing the work. BUT ... the print would have to be in the same colors (red/white) *i think* ... so keep that in mind when thinking about a possible color.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
we are very open to the idea of doing this .. just need yall to come up with the interest and numbers :)

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Maybe, Id like to get some GATTORA hoodies or SETTORA...

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
If we don't have a good enough convoy shot, why don't we have a meeting? I think the convoy shot would be pretty cool! I'd be willing to meet up for that shot!

But whatevers cool with me. I'd just like a sweatshirt haha

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
sounds like a great reason for everyone to attend the Feb. 6th event!!!!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts

[excuse the watermark]

21 - 40 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.