TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
what about taking an actual picture and making it black and white and printing that? like this:

i like this style of shirt a lot. its clean, looks good, and not to much crap piled up. if we have sponsors we can add those in there too like the second picture

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
I just wanted to reiterate the point that we are not talking about the SETO southeast takeover shirts here... therefore there wouldn't be any kind of sponsor stuff ( ??? )

we are talking about a southeast ttora chapters shirt.... just something that all of us can have... we would do a GA-TTORA one but we figured since so many nc, fl, tn guys frequent the GA stuff we might as well include everyone.

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
even though we already know what design will be chosen :rolleyes: i wills say this... i like kyles shirt alot better....

on a side knote (if this has already been covered oh well) but whos idea was it to do a se-ttora shirt?

·
Registered
710 Posts
There are a few too many colors and the shirt color stands to changed, but it's just a draft. I'm sure an experienced printer could simplify the design down to two or three colors. I don't mind paying a few more bucks for a nice shirt. We can always incorporate a little more "TTORA" on it. I just used photoshop.

I didn't know we were trying to make a generic logo, but I'll get going on a simple logo.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
and just while we are debating designs and all, I think we should also talk vendors. I know Nicole has her spot all picked out, but in the past we have always used kitten for all things TTORA. Stickers, Shirts, hoodies, event shirts, etc. I think we have all been pleased with the quality of the work, and the price has always been fair. It seems nice to support someone in the community rather than just another t-shirt place. I think when we settle on a design we should check the prices and ETA with nicoles vendor (and anyone elses), but we should also mention it to Kitten and see her price/ETA

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
and just while we are debating designs and all, I think we should also talk vendors. I know Nicole has her spot all picked out, but in the past we have always used kitten for all things TTORA. Stickers, Shirts, hoodies, event shirts, etc. I think we have all been pleased with the quality of the work, and the price has always been fair. It seems nice to support someone in the community rather than just another t-shirt place. I think when we settle on a design we should check the prices and ETA with nicoles vendor (and anyone elses), but we should also mention it to Kitten and see her price/ETA
very well spoken!!!!! :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
on a side knote (if this has already been covered oh well) but whos idea was it to do a se-ttora shirt?

what's a knote? :rolleyes:

--- the idea has been tossed around between us and some of the other southeast chapter members/leadership.

--- and again, this is an optional thing ... no one is required to buy one, so there really is no reason to get your panties all in a wad over it. if you end up not getting one, you'll be no worse off at the end of the day, and if you really just don't like it, you can laugh at those who do and wear it. :p

but, I will say that we have gotten good feedback from other chapters... the GA folks are not the only voice in this decision.

--- the other designs so far are not meeting the idea of what we are looking for for this type of shirt.

--- as for vendors, we will take any "bid" out there. for seto we checked with 3-4 vendors that we had personal experience with, and we were satisfied with the outcome.

every aspect of this project isn't broadcasted on the forum, so just because you don't see/hear it doesn't mean we didn't check with or try something else.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
p.s. this thread is for DESIGN and INTEREST comments ... how bout we get back to that?

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I vote this on the tshirt

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
but seriously..... i think it would look cool if u got rid of the most difficult logo and little trucks and replace it with the ttora logo.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
come on dude you know the only 4runner we want to see on a shirt is this one
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c113/HillBilly_Young01/Princess.jpg
i love how you named the file "princess" thank you ;)

and btw - just because i post the design doesnt make it mine. just like the seto shirt ... ask mr. president about that.

on a personal note, your constant smart-arse remarks are not making your opinion stand out any louder or count any more than anyone elses.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
but seriously..... i think it would look cool if u got rid of the most difficult logo and little trucks and replace it with the ttora logo.
see now, that is a constructive comment. good job.

i will see what i can do once i get back to my computer.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Which states would be classified as "southeast?"

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
TTORA is on the front. And we apologize if you dont do the most difficult trails.

Maybe we can come out with an easy logo just for you.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
61 - 80 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.