TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
i like the idea of putting state letters on the shirt somewhere too. i still like the original design because its nothing too overdone and out there. lets get these things made before it warms up again haha

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
my opinion of the black and white picture like i posted earlier still stands. doesnt matter if its seto shirt or settora shirt.

it doesnt necessarily have to be one truck. maybe one truck from each state? with the state spelled out in the corresponding picture

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
what about taking an actual picture and making it black and white and printing that? like this:

i like this style of shirt a lot. its clean, looks good, and not to much crap piled up. if we have sponsors we can add those in there too like the second picture
again the point of this is to create a LOGO. something that can easily and inexpensively be put on anything. that will also look good and fit easily on to many items including shirts and stickers. possibly coozies. a gigantic picture of a cool truck will not look good on a coozie.

I like all the shirt ideas, they're great for SETO ideas but right now we're trying to come up with a LOGO.

For a "Logo". Simple is better for a logo
:clap:

whos idea was it to do a se-ttora shirt?
mine. we have so many out of state people participating in the events official and not, I felt it would be nice to come up with an all-identifying logo for the southeast.

and just while we are debating designs and all, I think we should also talk vendors. I know Nicole has her spot all picked out, but in the past we have always used kitten for all things TTORA. Stickers, Shirts, hoodies, event shirts, etc. I think we have all been pleased with the quality of the work, and the price has always been fair. It seems nice to support someone in the community rather than just another t-shirt place. I think when we settle on a design we should check the prices and ETA with nicoles vendor (and anyone elses), but we should also mention it to Kitten and see her price/ETA
vendors are not up for discussion. If you don't like the chosen vendor don't give them your money. I'm going to choose the vendor with the best blend of easy, close, and cheap.

Which states would be classified as "southeast?"
ga, tn, al, sc, nc, fl, and maybe kentucky?
dont forget ms as well.....
Well now. Thats why the design doesnt have any state specific stuff on it. Because chapters come and go, but we also have people who's state doesnt have an official chapter, yet they regularly participate with us.
Trust me, I've considered everything, and there is no good way to have the shape of the SE states or each chapters logo on the SE logo. And TN is hogging their logo so we cant use it anyway. :D

my opinion of the black and white picture like i posted earlier still stands. doesnt matter if its seto shirt or settora shirt.

it doesnt necessarily have to be one truck. maybe one truck from each state? with the state spelled out in the corresponding picture
I like the black and white idea, again for an event shirt. But if you want a recognizable truck from each chapter on the shirt, we are all going to be wearing 3x's.

If you want a shirt with a picture of your truck on it, go to Helen or Gatlinburg. ;)

FWIW I hear some feedback and complaints from the same 4-5 people. I take it that means the rest are happy or indifferent. :cool: And this has been posted on other chapter boards (except TN :p ) with good reception.

·
Registered
710 Posts
GOT COPE? said:
vendors are not up for discussion. If you don't like the chosen vendor don't give them your money. I'm going to choose the vendor with the best blend of easy, close, and cheap.
Yes sir, Mr Dictator sir.

Don't get butthurt because someone proposes to do it a different way than you would.

GOT COPE? said:
FWIW I hear some feedback and complaints from the same 4-5 people. I take it that means the rest are happy or indifferent.
It's 4-5 people who are trying to help. I don't think I heard any complaints aside from Matt's comment. Judging by the first qoute in this post, there might be some truth to his comment.

·
Premium Member
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #86 (Edited)
Yes sir, Mr Dictator sir.

Don't get butthurt because someone proposes to do it a different way than you would.
It's 4-5 people who are trying to help. I don't think I heard any complaints aside from Matt's comment. Judging by the first qoute in this post, there might be some truth to his comment.
Closing thread so ya'll can save your money for hoodies and quit wasting it on butthurt cream.

·
Premium Member
4,185 Posts
Florida responses:

It looks good to me!
x2 :D

I'll be down for a shirt
the shirts look nice.i will take a gray one.
I would love to have a black one!..
north carolina responses:

MetalMangler said:
I'm definately interested in shirts or hoodies. I may also be interested in a TTORA thong just in case Darcy wants to come by for a sleepover. Oh, and by the way, the thong will be for me, not Darcy!! :lol: :lol:
CoonDogger said:
Hoody.... for sure! OH, and most definately a TTORA thong... I am really into those..... :?
sgtbriangreen said:
I want a hoodie and tshirt. No thong, my ass isnt wide enough, the thong would be wider than my butt cheeks.
Yotaoffroad27 said:
i like it.. im down for a T and a Hoody.... maybe not the baby poo green though :D
xtoy_boy35 said:
im in for both...
kentucky responses:

kytaco04 said:
i really like the design but im not too big on the color. maybe a nice blue or red?

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
well sell the $h!t out of it. You guys have made it clear if we dont want it, dont buy it. We arent trying to convince you not to make the shirt. If you want it, just make it, you dont have to convince us that people like it.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.