Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
where are you in relation to me? navarre/fort walton beach area

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
X1,000,000!!!!!^^^^^^^ East of me??? I'm pretty much positive theres not five hours worth of FL in any direction on me besides due east hahaha. Once you figure out your route just mapquest it to me and well see if our routes cross at any point, prolly will somewhere in GA id guess. Look forward to meeting you man.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I plan on heading up Thursday around noon. And head back Monday afternoon.
I thought yall were coming earlier!? I wasn't sure if yall were guna stop by the house or not on the way up - I have no idea when Colin plans to get up there thursday, hopefully before people start showing up :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Nine8taco yea I ment to say you are west of me.

Darcy, yes that is my plan to try and leave earlier so when can stop by the house on the way up. I just need to speak with colin on the phone and get a game plan. Ill call him tomorrow.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Nine8taco yea I ment to say you are west of me.

Darcy, yes that is my plan to try and leave earlier so when can stop by the house on the way up. I just need to speak with colin on the phone and get a game plan. Ill call him tomorrow.

good luck with that --- dude stays up all night and sleeps all day! LOL

lemme know what yall work out.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I also may have another truck that wants to come to seto he isnt on ttora shall I have him creat a account on here to register for the event?

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I also may have another truck that wants to come to seto he isnt on ttora shall I have him creat a account on here to register for the event?
No, he doesn't have to be a forum member -- he just needs to send us the registration form and payment. text me about it if ya want -- we just need to know shirt sizes before i place the order early friday morning.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
then you picked the wrong hobby. :D

i can probably find you some links to a jogging club if you want :rofl:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
4banger? I drive a 3.4 with 35"s what part of FL are you in?
yeah, i get 17mpg doing 65 on the highway. I live in Gainesville right now, but i go back to orlando a lot. you?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
then you picked the wrong hobby. :D

i can probably find you some links to a jogging club if you want :rofl:
haha, im just on a budget right now and i cant spare 300 in gas just to get there and back, not to mention food and registration and the gas i use while wheeling.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
21 - 40 of 56 Posts