TTORA Forum banner

SETO 7 Sep 2-5!!!!!!!!!!

12K views 55 replies 6 participants last post by  nine8taco 
#1 ·
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=170379

Heres the link for this event. I havent been able to make it to one yet but my wife an I will be making the drive up there and wheeling. Im here in Navarre/ Pensacola. I want to try and get a group to go up there. Everyone should have plenty of time to ask off and come do some real wheeling. Post up here with your plans and whether youre going or not. Theres also a facebook http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=182080891830352 page that will be updated along with the gattora link with trail maps registration fees and such. Hope to see alot of turnout from down here. I want to get a caravan going up there to make it a little more interesting of a drive.

#3 ·
really?? only one other person besides me going to this event?

#5 ·
so it seems man! this is crazy! im from TN and everyone wheels up there! haha

#6 ·
seriously guys make plans come to this event its going to be awesome! ive heard nothing but good about these takeover events. and....i know this sounds crazy but there will be ROCKS there. actual wheeling...i know i know this sounds like too much to handle but for real it will be fun join me, dirtygerman, and bawlzdeep (hopefully) and lets ride.

#7 ·
I might be going...

#8 ·
But it is 5 months away.

#9 ·
Fair enough on the time from now im just trying to get people to think ahead ya know? i dont want everyone to not be able to go because they didnt give work enough notice and what not, thats all.

#10 ·
Very true. Don't know how many times I've been told they did know in enough time.

#12 ·
ive gotten my lift and tires done and i clearanced my bed and built a bumper, i still want to get a front bumper skids and a rear locker. lots to do!

#13 ·
I will be heading up to GSMTR next week. Any of you guys going?

#14 ·
unfortunately i wont be able to make this one. pockets very tight! make sure and take pics and stuff!

#15 ·
#17 ·
got a couple of you florida kids signed up ... who else is in!? It's shaping up to be a great event!!

Sign up before MONDAY AUGUST 1 to get in on the best deal! Prices go up after that!!

T-Shirt deadline is AUGUST 11 - so DEFINITELY sign up before then!

#19 ·
my cousin is coming up from Fort White, SR5 Darce :)

nine8taco is signed up as well ... i will have to check my list at home to see more, thats all i know off the top of my head.

#20 ·
If anyone wants to caravan up there id be down, just chime inhere and let me know!

#27 ·
I thought yall were coming earlier!? I wasn't sure if yall were guna stop by the house or not on the way up - I have no idea when Colin plans to get up there thursday, hopefully before people start showing up :D

#23 ·
where are you in relation to me? navarre/fort walton beach area

#26 ·
X1,000,000!!!!!^^^^^^^ East of me??? I'm pretty much positive theres not five hours worth of FL in any direction on me besides due east hahaha. Once you figure out your route just mapquest it to me and well see if our routes cross at any point, prolly will somewhere in GA id guess. Look forward to meeting you man.

#29 ·
good luck with that --- dude stays up all night and sleeps all day! LOL

lemme know what yall work out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.