TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I would absolutely LOVE to take things back to TC .. but there is no where to stay that fits the requirements of what we like to provide for SETO.

Definitely YES for Labor Day weekend - other info will be coming soon ... its too early to announce things just yet!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
working out some details but we hope to make an announcement SOON regarding SOUTHEAST TAKEOVER 10!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I'm in pending how the knee surgery goes.
Its a long way to ride just to hang out if I cant wheel, but we will see.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Whats not to love guys?!

Since opening in 2005, Black Mountain Off-Road Adventure Area has became a top off-road destination in the United States. Over 200 miles of trails on more than 7,000 acres accommodates ATV, 4x4 and dirtbike enthusiasts alike. Trails are rated by difficulty and signed for easy navigation.

I've only been to Harlan once, for National Takeover in ... I dont remember when, and admittedly did not have a great wheeling experience, we rode around on dirt roads all day, but that was the fault of our trail guide, not the park itself, saw some gnarly trails, and the event was a blast.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
We won't be having specifically guided rides.... But we should be able to put folks who haven't been before together with others who regularly ride there - to make sure everyone has a good time :)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Btw - the party crowd (ncttora) has spots 1&2 reserved at the south evarts campground ... Somebody snatch up the ones next to them and you'll be sure to have a good time :)

You can easily split each spot with 4-5 tents/trucks... Makes it a super cheap option at 25/nt per site!

41 - 60 of 168 Posts