TTORA Forum banner

101 - 120 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Still 35's just a different brand. Put a hole in a sidewall and found out what cheap tires are really worth in the long run. We'll see how these mtr's hold up to weekend wheeling!!!??? I have been riding pretty hard though not complaining, It is fun to have guys with buggies on 42's saying is that guy riding with US!!!! And then follow along bumping and grinding my way to the top of the trail most of the time. The guy's I've been riding with are great guys though and give me tough love!! I have them on video numerous times saying shoulda bought a Tacoma!!! I love it.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Still 35's just a different brand. Put a hole in a sidewall and found out what cheap tires are really worth in the long run. We'll see how these mtr's hold up to weekend wheeling!!!??? I have been riding pretty hard though not complaining, It is fun to have guys with buggies on 42's saying is that guy riding with US!!!! And then follow along bumping and grinding my way to the top of the trail most of the time. The guy's I've been riding with are great guys though and give me tough love!! I have them on video numerous times saying shoulda bought a Tacoma!!! I love it.
You should make a compilation video, just for them ha

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
But you said 33's were the biggest tar you'd ever need!!! haha!!

Well dang, I'm going to Harlan with half worn 33's ...but with a winch! ;) Looks like the only way I'll be able to keep up with ya ... specially since yur runnin' with the buggy crowd now!!! lol

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Looks like I may be back in the game for SETO, if this slave actually resolved my clutch pedal issue.
Clutch is still operating normally. After this much time with just replacing the slave cylinder the problem had returned. So I'm going to call it solved. Now to find out if my wife has made any plans that I need to be a part of during that weekend haha.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Officially won't be able to make it. Got way too much going on house, work, and baby wise and I don't feel like getting there at 9-10PM friday and getting home the same time saturday either. I could only squeeze in a day trip this year and Harlan doesn't fall into that category, so I'm going to go ahead and back out of this one voluntarily. You non-web wheelers have fun!

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
So is there anyone actually coming to wheel? If so what days?

It seems like a lot of people either have broke rigs or just plain arw not coming and it's got me wondering if it's even worth my time / money to make the trip:dunno:

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll be there!

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
So is there anyone actually coming to wheel? If so what days?

It seems like a lot of people either have broke rigs or just plain arw not coming and it's got me wondering if it's even worth my time / money to make the trip:dunno:
5keepers and the nc crowd always always always wheel... This happens every year, the same folks who didn't intend on wheeling anyway post up that they aren't going to make it ;)

Todd, you have to come, the outline of your truck is in the corner of the tshirt pic. Lol!

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
5keepers and the nc crowd always always always wheel... This happens every year, the same folks who didn't intend on wheeling anyway post up that they aren't going to make it ;)

Todd, you have to come, the outline of your truck is in the corner of the tshirt pic. Lol!
ouch :eek:

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I didn't mean it that way ... It's always that more people post they aren't coming than those who post that they are coming ... We always have a good turn out, even if it's not obvious on forums.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I am just checking....we are ready and waiting, and making the trip is no big thing so long as there are people to wheel with.

Nicole, i completely get what you are saying and i know you have a better grasp on numbers than anyone so i believe you. This year just seems a little light on chatter, even compared to the last couple years.

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I know .., I take some of the responsibility for the slow movement, I've been a bit preoccupied this year :/

But we are looking forward to seeing everyone soon -

·
Registered
126 Posts
^hey! No worries! I'm sure everyone else agrees with me when I say I/we understand!

I plan to wheel for sure! I don't know how much the armorless taco will stand, especially since it has to get us back home lol.

I am def looking forward to my first SETO though!

Todd, are we still good for the campsite?

Sent from my iPhone using TacoTalk

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
And for sure Nicole, i wasn't trying to place blame....i am certain you have your hands full with other things.

It's just really quiet, and with Harlan being such a looooonnnnnggggg drive :rolleyes: i wasn't sure if any one was coming or not lol

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Campsite #5 :cool:
Hey mark - will y'all have room on your site?

This guy is coming up with us from knoxville \/\/\/

I'll be there!
Charlie is good people and needs a spot to stick a trailer camper thingy? I figure you guys with the fancy newish trucks could stick together :)

101 - 120 of 168 Posts