TTORA Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Yeah we (SupraTT, NWI) had a fairly local trail leader nomods, who took us right to all the good trails
Lol, I planned the run for Nick, he would get lost in the parking lot Lmao......

Yall ran 15, Little Mule, to School Bus to trail 3. then 39 to 40a, which next time you need to finish out 39, the exit is fun. Then looks like Nick chose to run 16 over the new cut I opted him with.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Lol, I planned the run for Nick, he would get lost in the parking lot Lmao......

Yall ran 15, Little Mule, to School Bus to trail 3. then 39 to 40a, which next time you need to finish out 39, the exit is fun. Then looks like Nick chose to run 16 over the new cut I opted him with.
And we thought Nick was leading us... :rolleyes:

Good leading there Larry! :lmao:

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

nice ill have to write that run out for next time.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
nice ill have to write that run out for next time.
We missed school bus, 39, 40a then....i thought about 39 and really wanted to do it but with the size of our group, having some milder rigs, and having several rigs with no winch i figured (and was advised by no mods) that it was not a good idea. Next time we will have to do a more advanced run!

·
Registered
5,474 Posts

I remember when I ran 39 with 33s and a locked rear..... had to get winched at the end......

·
Registered
851 Posts
Great pics! Glad to see folks had a great time. Wish I could have made it! We blew most of our trip money for a while getting married and honeymooning in July. :)

Looks like there weren't any creek beds this time - nice! ;)

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
poison ivy covered rock garden on 16

its kinda in a big area with plenty of parking room at the bottom

·
Registered
796 Posts
Where is that creek bed on 16 in relation to the main creek bed? When we ran 16 I guess we missed it or didnt go on the right part.
If you are calling the main creek bed the section that runs about 100yrds parallel to the trail on the left, with an optionalsteep/ off camber spot at the end, it is a bit after that. It is marked now so that you come out of the woods to a gravel road and the first thing you see is a sign for 16 to the left; but you want to go straight. If you catch this creek bed section here it comes out right where you would turn lefft onto 16 from this gravel road. So if you don't know where it is, you will run "16" but never see this creek bed. A shame cause it's prob one of the best 3 parts of this trail. :mad:

·
Registered
3,527 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
If you are calling the main creek bed the section that runs about 100yrds parallel to the trail on the left, with an optionalsteep/ off camber spot at the end, it is a bit after that. It is marked now so that you come out of the woods to a gravel road and the first thing you see is a sign for 16 to the left; but you want to go straight. If you catch this creek bed section here it comes out right where you would turn lefft onto 16 from this gravel road. So if you don't know where it is, you will run "16" but never see this creek bed. A shame cause it's prob one of the best 3 parts of this trail. :mad:
I think I got it. Thanks. I will defenintly have to run this next Windrock trip.

Oh, do you happen to have any pictures of 12 or a little review? I wanted to try it but we ran out of time.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts