TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who's around, who's new, what's yer rig look like, what holler you live in, etc.

We'll wheel with anyone as long as you're good people. Don't worry about keeping up, we all run various levels of trails, and even when it gets hairy most places we ride it ain't far from the main trail so if its more than you're willing to try you can still ride up close enough to watch the adrenaline junkies senselessly beat their ride.

Cleveland, Tn (close enough)

Favorite trip(s):
Harlan in April and October & SETO anywhere it may be.

Style: I like a mix of moderately technical rocky terrain and scenic cruises/ just finding out where this road goes.

Rig, junk, pos:

SO and myfatself.

Trail hound: aka Hank

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just moved out here from SoCal.
In Anniston, AL.
Style? Seriously? Shut up and wheel :flipoff4:
You sure got a purdy mouth. :flipoff4:

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was just curious, there are folks who like to cruise and enjoy the ride, others like to race to the next obstacle, hit everything again, backwards, and don't feel like they did anything if they didn't roll twice. Just curious as to who likes what. So shaddup. :D

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
Hi Im *darcy*

(which really doesn't make sense anymore since I got married to that 'tard a few posts up /\ )

anyway, i like long walks on the trail, kicking puppies, deleting posts, taking terrible pictures ... oh and organizing mediocre events, crappy t-shirts, sucky raffles and other lame stuff for a ragged bunch of misfit toyotas :D

here's the truck i drive to the trails and park ;)

here is my vicious man-eater doing a belly flop!

oh, and one time I went on a wheeling trip and somehow ended up married...?

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
I was just curious, there are folks who like to cruise and enjoy the ride, others like to race to the next obstacle, hit everything again, backwards, and don't feel like they did anything if they didn't roll twice. Just curious as to who likes what. So shaddup. :D
Idk, I can generally judge all that by the look of a truck.

I'm into anything that's comparable to the mild trails at the hammers.
I hate mud.

Happy, sunshine?

·
OnlyHereForTheTires
4,185 Posts
I'm a noobie. I have a bone stock 85 and I run the bunny trails only. I hope I don't get any scratches or bugs on my windshield.
you forgot to add a photo so i picked one for you.

it'll probably be a few more trips before your stocker-butt will be able to keep up with us on the trail :D

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
I'm Todd. I randomly show up several states away from home to wheel with people who talk funny. I like to wheel whatever. I am also fond of the home made regional beverages and hilarious campground antics.

I will be driving this

·
Registered
726 Posts
I'm Todd. I randomly show up several states away from home to wheel with people who talk funny. I like to wheel whatever. I am also fond of the home made regional beverages and hilarious campground antics.

I will be driving this

Todd the truck is looking really good, I am digging it!

·
Registered
301 Posts
you forgot to add a photo so i picked one for you.

it'll probably be a few more trips before your stocker-butt will be able to keep up with us on the trail :D
I know who that FAT guy is! He just rides and tells him that a rock is in the way!:)

·
Registered
584 Posts
^^^^ Hey that's sissy truck before it got the winch bumper ^^^^

Im in the Knoxville, TN area

Favorite Trips: The ones with rocks, beer, and if god and jimmy willing some apple pie ;)

Style: In a new truck, still figuring out its limits. Taking it easy until i get the 22R running a little better.

RIG: Looks a bit like full_tilt_fuds did last year.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for posting up, is that top pic golden mountain?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts